miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2012

Guys on the toilet


inodoro, retrete, escusado, escusado, taza, bater, toilet, can, pot, shitter, dumper, crapper, caca, cagar, cagando, shitting, dumping, crapping, taking a shit, taking a dump, poo, poop, pooping, haciendo caca, garcando, garco, sitting on the toilet, sitting on the can, sitting on the pot, sitting on the throne, sentado cagando, caught, pillado, baño, baño publico, restroom, bathroom, servicio, stall, guys, men, boys, machos, hombres





inodoro, retrete, escusado, escusado, taza, bater, toilet, can, pot, shitter, dumper, crapper, caca, cagar, cagando, shitting, dumping, crapping, taking a shit, taking a dump, poo, poop, pooping, haciendo caca, garcando, garco, sitting on the toilet, sitting on the can, sitting on the pot, sitting on the throne, sentado cagando, caught, pillado, baño, baño publico, restroom, bathroom, servicio, stall, guys, men, boys, machos, hombres







inodoro, retrete, escusado, escusado, taza, bater, toilet, can, pot, shitter, dumper, crapper, caca, cagar, cagando, shitting, dumping, crapping, taking a shit, taking a dump, poo, poop, pooping, haciendo caca, garcando, garco, sitting on the toilet, sitting on the can, sitting on the pot, sitting on the throne, sentado cagando, caught, pillado, baño, baño publico, restroom, bathroom, servicio, stall, guys, men, boys, machos, hombres






inodoro, retrete, escusado, escusado, taza, bater, toilet, can, pot, shitter, dumper, crapper, caca, cagar, cagando, shitting, dumping, crapping, taking a shit, taking a dump, poo, poop, pooping, haciendo caca, garcando, garco, sitting on the toilet, sitting on the can, sitting on the pot, sitting on the throne, sentado cagando, caught, pillado, baño, baño publico, restroom, bathroom, servicio, stall, guys, men, boys, machos, hombres




inodoro, retrete, escusado, escusado, taza, bater, toilet, can, pot, shitter, dumper, crapper, caca, cagar, cagando, shitting, dumping, crapping, taking a shit, taking a dump, poo, poop, pooping, haciendo caca, garcando, garco, sitting on the toilet, sitting on the can, sitting on the pot, sitting on the throne, sentado cagando, caught, pillado, baño, baño publico, restroom, bathroom, servicio, stall, guys, men, boys, machos, hombres

5 comentarios:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A GREAT THANKS TO DR.WEALTHY FOR CURING ME FROM GENITAL HERPES I AM SO HAPPY TO GIVE THIS TESTIMONY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THIS SICKNESS HERE IS DR WHO CAN HELP
    I can’t believe my genital herpes is really cured, oh is by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldn’t have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3month when I found about great doctor wealthy, the man that keep his words I write the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him after some mins he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials, which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he have getting the things needed for the cure and he is about to go on with the curing spell he called me again after 50mins that he is done with the cure that I should check my body and also go for test I cant believe I was negative a big thanks to him am very happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contacting him through his email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatapp +2348105150446 follow his instagram @wealthylovespell1 He also have a herbal cure for 7 other DISEASES;
    1.HIV
    2.SHINGLES
    3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
    4.INFLUENZA
    5.IMPOTENCE,
    6.BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
    7.ANTHRAX
    8 HPV
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks to Dr Aire for curing me of HPV2, Indeed you are great, your herbal medicine its real and 100% satisfactory, am glad to have patronized you. Once again thanks to you for the good work you have done in my life. i will advised anyone out here living with herpes should please contact him to get the herbal cure for herpes its 100% guarantee and work, with no side effects. I recommend his service for you kindly contact him to get your cure as well. On his email: drairehome@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2347036740271 

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm so Happy to write this article because I know it will help a lot of people who are suffering from Herpes. I am here to testify about the wonderful and most safe cure for herpes . I was positive to the deadly Virus called herpes and I lost hope completely because I was rejected even by my closest friends. I searched online to know and inquire about a cure for herpes and I saw testimony online on how Herbalist called Dr Osamu who cured so many people from Herpes virus and other similar diseases. I decided to contact the great herbalist because I know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural roots and herbs. After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure is ready and he sent it to me via UPS and it got to me after 4 days. I used the medicine as he instructed (morning and evening ) and I got cured. it's really like a dream but I'm so happy that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me and if you need his help, contact him via Email: dr.osamuherbalremedy@gmail.com or WhatsApp:+2349012406016

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I USED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE FOR 2 WEEKS AND NOW I AM TOTALLY CURED FROM HERPES, LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN, CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL..Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar